Monday, September 28, 2009

Todd Borst Throws In The Towel

Back in June I did a brief posting to link people to http://virtualworldbusiness.com/'s VirtualWorldBusiness.com I was really impressed with Todd's ability to communicate his SL business experience in a generous, practical and accessible way.

As usual I'm behind the times but I wanted to direct people to Todd's site again because apparently he's decided to call it quits and the website will close when the domain expires. Citing unspecified issues with Lindens in his last post, Todd says SL has become difficult for him to enjoy. I totally respect this and won't feign sadness because we don't really know each other.

What I will do, in the pragmatic spirit of Todd's blog and hopefully mine,
is recommend that people go and absorb the good info there before it disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment